Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Crazy, Sarcastic, Deep, Witty, Best Friend

I'm at a loss of words
or at least an idea of what I should blog
soley on today...
but I think i'm gonna talk a little about my best friend
and shout at a thanks.

My Best Friend
in the midst of all the choas and petty drama known as highschool we manage to never fight,
Her giant beanbag up in her lofty room is a haven in which we can escape our problems and lets be honest open up a big bottle of bitch about the people in our lives. we confide in eachother. i'm never afraid of judgement or that she'll lie. she will be brutally honest. in which i'm forever thankful for.

The late night raps, and icecream, and shoe paintings. define our friendship...
random.
its never boring. and she is ALWAYS there for me.
She is one of the girls who doesn't exactly realize how fantastic she truely is.
between the constant witty banter and sarcastic comebacks.
our friendship is full of humor and spazz
And lets not forget the fact that we'll stay up late into the hours of the morning talking
speaking, of deep thoughts and hurt that we refuse to tell anyone else.
normally ending up with tears streaming down our face. I know she's there.
she's there ready to answer the phone, when something horrible happens.
to tell me it will get better. not that it will be okay. when we both know it truely
wont.
she stand there and lets me release all the pent up hurt as I throw my math book to the ground
or just sit there in silence because I'm too sad to speak. she cheers me up.
she'll make some remark simply as too DAMN him... DAMMMMNN him DAMN IT!
and thats enough to make me smile. and laugh.
the stories I could tell of our fun times. of our bond that grows with each day.

I'm so thankful for her. and for what she does for me.
I thank God everday that I have a Bestfriend like her.
and... I Hope maybe she reads this and knows she's loved.
and for all you. out there. who have a friend like this.
make sure you appreciate them.
and all those who are still searching...
just know they're trying to find you too.
because when you find your true best friend.
you form a bond tighter than sisters.
because no one will understand you like they do.
and too my best friend...
I LOVE YOU BUDDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment