Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mood swing

well, this morning started with me waking up far to late racing to school and trying to get math checked off. which i won't explain why thats necessary you should ask my teacher. but anyway next was spanish and I got a bonus point for knowing when the treaty of paris was signed. thank you google:). but over all the day was lovely. i was just in a good mood. and you know those days when you get compliments yea there great well. me and my black long sleeve shirt black highwasted skirt (lace pattern) and bright pink tights and black fringe boots and i pink flower set in my hair. i felt rather cute. until i walk into the door at home first thing i get is glances up and down in dismay from my loving brother and sister. i want to be okay with who i am. and how i dress. because its me. and I feel me in it. but their looks honestly cut deep. i'm sick of being called the black sheep of the family. you know it just it gets old. and depressing. and sometimes frankly it just hurts. well sorry for this whine. and thank you for listening. i went from extremely happy to upset. amazing what one thing can do to you right.

No comments:

Post a Comment