Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wake up Call

Should someone slap me in the face?
maybe if they hit me hard enough... i'll forget him
Its currently been almost Nine Months. since it was deemed over.
and guess what. I'm NOT over... him

You know the expression time heals all.
how much "time" are the exactly talking about?

Maybe I need a wake up call.
One telling me that its stupid, and childish, and Irelevent to even care anymore..

But, I know its not.

and I can't stop.
I hate telling, and admitting the strong ties I still have to him to anyone.
Because lets face it who wants to be the friend who never lets something goes and constantly complains... not me..
so I'll settle for this. My good ol' Faithful Blog

I still dream of him..
Is that Bad?

I still wake up some mornings and try my best to look nice, just in case I run into him
is that Bad?

I try to gather as much information from other people, so I can at least pretend like I know whats going on in his life...

This is stupid.
I am for that matter
I don't even know what i'm saying or writing or anything. I just
am. and I can't even manage to stop my fingers from moving.
I just miss him.

thats all.

I'm just... sick of this.

I'm sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment