Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I dream/

I sit in bed at night
and dream of love

but dreaming sounds so innocent
So, indifferent as I'd enjoy to obtain such a thing

but its not i'd enjoy to..
its I FREAKING NEED TOO

I'm not desperate, or anything like that. I'll never rush to a guy because i'm lonely

Thats stupid, pointless, and will end in disaster I'd imagine.
Ever feel alone?
Undesirable?

I'm sorry.

I miss love.
once obtained
quickly stolen

I'm truely concerned that it will never return in such a pure, state as I had it.
In such a strong state

its not dissolved
Time hasn't changed anything...
on my end anyway

This isn't about him

I want a new him.
one that is here.
with me
me
me
me
me..

One that will pick me up when i've had an absolutely horrid day and with out hesitation go out with me to get a burger
one I can lie next to and at the soft, brush of his breath get goosebumps all over my body

I'm enveloped in a society where so many people, have that... or somthing close or fake to help them get by....


Until than, I"ll just occupy my time looking at those pictures...
dreaming one day I"ll have some of my own

when were lost in eachothers eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment