Monday, May 24, 2010

A Fable.

I thought I'd start today's Blog with a poem.
Its entitled A fable, A tale.
I won't tell you exactly what I was talking about. Due, to the
fact of its up for your own interpretation, thoughts, and
discoveries, however, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it,
and its content. enjoy....?




I lie in bed and watch the rain fall from the desperate sky
Staring through the transparent glass seeing into your lies
Behind those striking eyes of yours you seem to believe
That you never cared, you never once wanted me
That day you said you did, those eyes of yours told a tale
A fable so true to me I never suspected it wasn’t real.
I get caught by your haunting gaze that captures in my thoughts
I wish, that I could overt my eyes but no my heart is caught
Caught between your smile and your inconsistent words
Words that control me, words so desperate to be heard
I sit and listen carefully praying they’ll be spoken
Because when it becomes silent I know I have awoken
You’ve always been a dream to me, that one day you’ll be mine
But when that day comes maybe then I’ll come to find
That once again I’ve been mislead down your fable tale
The one I’ve always wanted, the one that never will be real.



endddd:

Why is it so many a time we fall for it, fall for everything.
why is it that the can convince you anything, with their eyes.
They'll look into you deep, penatrating the wall you built so strategically
to shut Them out, untilt they are deamed safe.
yea, well. So many people, Know how to misuse their eyes.
Almost to a sickening point.
they know how to minapulate you, into commiting acts you never intended to do.
to believing lies.
and most of all, they know how to use them to make you fall in love.
even, if they're never willing too fall in love back,or never have the intention
too anyway.
I know at this point, to of you few that are reading
your doing one of two things
a. your agreeing because you know exactly what I mean unfortunately.
or
b. Your wondering just quite how cynical I am.
To those of you thinking b. Just, know that this is my thoughts, my deep ones. and I truely do enjoy life.
yes, its filled with some horrible things, but, for the most part, I adore it.
What you have to remember. is for me at least.

"I don't wish for a perfect life, because the mundaneous of it all, would kill me before any hard, difficult time would"
i said that one day. and ever since than. thats what I live by
I remember that without the bad times. The good ones wouldn't be half as sweet.

Point being, looks, are haunting. they'll be embedded in your memory, for a lifetime. more than words, or names, or memories. but trust me you'll remember countless gazes in your lifetime.
just be careful who you give the power to embed them too.


Thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment